Current Rules & Regulations for Vendor Booths (please note changes may be made before festival, vendors will be notified):
SMALL TOWN SATURDAY RULES & REGULATIONS
- Set-up time will begin at 6:30 AM and unloading of vehicles must be completed by 8:00 AM. Vendor booths open promptly at 9:00 AM – RAIN OR SHINE. Activities will be continuous throughout the day, please wait until at least 4 p.m. to tear down your booth. We do encourage you to stay through the evening if you have appropriate lighting for your booth.
- The festival location has changed! Small Town Saturday will be held at the Basehor City Park again this year – 15940 Leavenworth Rd, Basehor, KS 66007! Follow the signs to the Vendor Check-In Station.
- Booth size will be 12’ x 12’ (except for food vendors) and booth space will be located on grassy areas or sidewalk. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tents, tables and chairs, and for unloading and loading their own belongings. Electrical outlets are NOT available for vendor use, but if staying through the evening, please bring your own lighting for your booth. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TRASH DISPOSAL.
- If you don’t have a Kansas Retailers Sales Tax Number, you may use the Event Sales Tax Account Number assigned by the Kansas Department of Revenue to remit sales tax after the event; this certificate will be provided to vendors on the day of the festival. Sales Tax Tables will also be furnished – Basehor tax is 8.3%.
- Neither your booth nor any part of your booth may be sub-leased to any other individual and/or entity not named on your contract, nor may vendor and/or any individual or entity use your booth for any purpose not originally specified on the contract without the consent of the Basehor Dairy Days Association (the “Association”) or Basehor Chamber of Commerce.
- The Association does not permit the following items: outside alcohol or tobacco products, smoking and/or drug paraphernalia, knives or other devices which could be used as weapons, sexually suggestive t-shirts or other items, and racially derogatory t-shirts or other items.
- You agree to comply with all rules and regulations set forth by the Association, along with requests made on the day of the festival. The Association may close your booth if the Association determines that you have violated any of its rules and regulations.
THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID TO THE BASEHOR DAIRY DAYS ASSOCIATION IF CANCELLED AFTER AUGUST 1, 2020.
A REMINDER LETTER WITH DIRECTIONS, ARRIVAL and PARKING INSTRUCTIONS, WILL BE MAILED WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF THE FESTIVAL.
Questions? Please call 913.662.1246 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in Small Town Saturday. We look forward to a successful day for everyone!