2022 Food Truck Vendor Form (Basehor Car Show is booking food vendors this year!)
Basehor Dairy Days/Basehor Car Show
Rules and Regulations – September 10, 2022
- Set-up time will begin at 6:30 a.m. and unloading of vehicles must be completed by 8:00 a.m. The vendor show begins promptly at 8:00 a.m. – RAIN OR SHINE. Activities will be continuous throughout the day, please wait until at least 4 p.m. to tear down your booth.
- The festival location has changed! Basehor Dairy Days will be held at Basehor-Linwood High School near the football field – 2108 155th St., Basehor, KS 66007! Follow the signs to the Vendor Check-In Station.
- Booth size will be 12’ x 12’ (except for food trucks) and booth space will be located on grassy areas or sidewalk. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tents for shade, tables and chairs, and for unloading and loading their own belongings. Electrical outlets are NOT available for vendor use. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TRASH DISPOSAL.
- If you don’t have a Kansas Retailers Sales Tax Number, you may use the Event Sales Tax Account Number assigned by the Kansas Department of Revenue to remit sales tax after the event; this certificate will be provided to vendors on the day of the festival. Sales Tax Tables will also be furnished – Basehor tax is 9.25%.
- Neither your booth nor any part of your booth may be sub-leased to any other individual and/or entity not named on your contract, nor may vendor and/or any individual or entity use your booth for any purpose not originally specified on the contract without the consent of the Basehor Dairy Days Association (the “Association”) or Basehor Car Show.
- The Association does not permit the following items: outside alcohol or tobacco products, smoking and/or drug paraphernalia, knives or other devices which could be used as weapons, sexually suggestive t-shirts or other items, and racially derogatory t-shirts or other items.
- You agree to comply with all rules and regulations set forth by the Association, along with requests made on the day of the festival. The Association may close your booth if the Association determines that you have violated any of its rules and regulations.
THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID TO THE BASEHOR DAIRY DAYS ASSOCIATION IF CANCELED AFTER AUGUST 1, 2022.
A REMINDER LETTER WITH DIRECTIONS, ARRIVAL TIMES and BOOTH LOCATIONS, WILL BE MAILED 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE FESTIVAL.
Questions? Please call 913.662.1246 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in Basehor Dairy Days. We look forward to a successful day for everyone!