Basehor Dairy Days will be on hold in 2017, but will be coming back bigger and better in 2018 when it will be moved to the 3rd weekend in June!
Mark your calendars for June 16, 2018!
If you or your business is interested in sponsoring the Crazy Cow 5k, please check out our Sponsorship Packet!
If you would like to reserve space for your vendor booth for JUNE 16, 2018, please fill out the appropriate form below and return to PO Box 68, Basehor, KS 66007.
Current Rules & Regulations for Vendor Booths (subject to change before 2018 festival):
BASEHOR DAIRY DAYS RULES & REGULATIONS
- Set-up time will begin at 5:30 AM and unloading of vehicles must be completed by 8:00 AM. (Food vendors may make arrangements for Friday set-up.) The craft show begins promptly at 9:00 AM and runs until 4:00 PM – RAIN OR SHINE. Booths may not be dismantled until 4:00 PM – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The festival will be held at Basehor-Linwood High School located at 155th & Parallel, Basehor, KS. Follow the signs to the Vendor Check-In Station. You will be assigned a booth space in order of payment received.
- Booth size will be 12’ x 12’ (except for food vendors) and booth space will be located on grassy areas. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tents, tables and chairs, and for unloading and loading their own belongings. Electrical outlets are NOT available for vendor use.
- If you don’t have a Kansas Retailers Sales Tax Number, you may use the Event Sales Tax Account Number assigned by the Kansas Department of Revenue to remit sales tax after the event; this certificate will be provided to vendors on the day of the festival. Sales Tax Tables will also be furnished – Basehor tax is 8.3%)
- Neither your booth nor any part of your booth may be sub-leased to any other individual and/or entity not named on your contract, nor may vendor and/or any individual or entity use your booth for any purpose not originally specified on the contract without the consent of the Basehor Dairy Days Association (the “Association”).
- The Basehor Dairy Days Festival does not permit the following items: alcohol or tobacco products, smoking and/or drug paraphernalia, knives or other devices which could be used as weapons, sexually suggestive t-shirts or other items, and racially derogatory t-shirts or other items.
- You agree to comply with all rules and regulations set forth by the Association, along with requests made on the day of the festival. The Association may close your booth if the Association determines that you have violated any of its rules and regulations.
- THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID TO THE BASEHOR DAIRY DAYS ASSOCIATION IF CANCELLED AFTER MAY 1, 2018.
- A REMINDER LETTER WITH DIRECTIONS, ARRIVAL TIMES and BOOTH LOCATIONS, WILL BE MAILED 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE FESTIVAL.
- Questions? Please call (913) 662-1246 or email BasehorDairyDays@gmail.com.
Thank you for participating in Basehor Dairy Days. Check out our event schedule in early 2018 at basehordairydays.com or on Facebook. We look forward to a successful day for everyone!